Wednesday, November 15, 2017

#WIPItUpWednesday- If You Want To Speak To His Wife and Beloved Submissive You Must Ask Nicely #RomanceNovel #SpankingRomance #MF




Hello WIPsters!  It's Wednesday and I'm throwing my hat into the ring!  I've got a WIP for my first and hopefully not the last erotic romance that features a lot of spanking and one hot hero!

The excerpt I have for you today is book one or book two in my upcoming untitled menage series.  Below is a pic of the hottie who is my inspiration for the MC of the story and excerpt that I'm showing you guys today! 


My Inspiration for Brock


Our hunky, hero and MC, Brock has come home from a trip abroad and he has spent his first night back with Tally his wife.  He is a strict no-nonsense Dom and he wants to spend some uninterrupted time with his wife but the phone and his wife's best friend has other plans...


Excerpt

A sharp trilling sound echoed in Brock's ears.  He rolled over and ignored it.  This time louder, it chased away his nice rest and forced him to open his eyes.  The cell phone on the nightstand beside him vibrated as it trilled.

“Yeah,” he said answering it.

“Where's Tally?” the woman asked.

“She's sleeping.”  Which was what he was going to do once he hung up.

“Can I speak to her?” she asked.

“I don't know, can you?” he asked irritated.

It was a fine line between good manners and proper grammar when a person woke him out of a perfectly good sleep. Actually, there wasn't but she was being rude and he didn't feel like giving in to her bad behavior.  He rubbed his eyes and sighed.  They were always itchy when he woke up from a deep sleep.

She sighed.  “Oh, I forgot.  Hi, Brock.”

He recognized the snarky tone, it was Marnie Park, Tally's best friend.  She was instrumental in getting Tally to agree to go out with him, if it wasn't for that, he'd have no patience for her and he wouldn't have allowed Tally to associate with her.

“Hi Marnie. Can denotes ability, may is asking for permission. Now ask properly,” he said.  He liked twisting her screws because she got a kick out of annoying him. She was one woman who was in desperate in need of a Dom who wanted a brat.

“Alright, I’ll play along because this is important. May I speak with Tally?”

“Yes, you may,” he said.

He rolled onto his back and then turned and gazed at Tally.  Her hair splayed over her face and the edge of the sheet on the tips of her nipples looked so sexy and sweet, he could make love to her right now.  But Marnie would call incessantly and interrupt that.

“Honey wake up,” he said.

--

Okay, thanks for reading.  I'll get back to writing. There are probably a ton of typos, I'm sorry but this is right out of the first draft. I know weird hunh? But I couldn't wait to show you. I promise there will be more, so come back regularly to see more excerpts from all of my WIPs.  Until then go see what my fellow WIPsters are offering below!

Kara Paul...

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! I love how Brock made Marnie use correct grammar since she woke him up. I wonder what's so urgent that she had to call her best friend in the middle of the night. Great snippet, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah Brock is a stickler for that! He's so much fun to write!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Wanna Have Leather, Lace and Alpha Males Delivered Straight To You? Subscribe Below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner