Monday, October 23, 2017

Claimed By The Berserkers by Lee Savinos-She Thought She Was Too Frail To Be A Bride But These Warriors Have Claimed Her As Their Mate #Shifters #SpankingRomance #Historical

"You're ours now, lass. We're claiming ye."



Blurb

My mind and body are weakened by the curse of my magic. My three sisters have mated with Berserker warriors, but I am too frail to be a bride.

One night, three warriors break into my home. They steal me away.

Now we're on the run from the pack. These warriors tell me I belong to them, and that they'll never let me go. To convince me, they spend hours giving me endless pleasure...

But there's an evil power preying on me. It wants me for its own, and none can stand in its way.

Except the Berserkers.

---

Buy Link-

Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/Claimed-Berserkers-Shifter-Romance-Berserker-ebook/dp/B06WWPFC9W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Wanna Have Leather, Lace and Alpha Males Delivered Straight To You? Subscribe Below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner