Saturday, September 23, 2017

Seductive Suspect by Thea Landen-One Night With This Sexy Stranger May Change Her Life Forever #RomanceNovel #MF





Blurb:

When Veronica Campbell agrees to take her sister’s place at a murder mystery weekend getaway, she has no idea what’s in store. The events at the mountaintop lodge get off to a good start, especially when she meets Adam, the handsome man staying in the room next door. By the end of the first night, however, the role-playing games take a dark turn when one of the participants is killed for real.

Violent storms and sabotaged cars trap the guests at the lodge with no escape. Frightened and surrounded by strangers, she not only has to stay on guard against the danger that lurks in every corner, but fight the attraction to her sexy neighbor.

One by one, the murderer picks off each guest as the storm rages around them. The number of suspects grows smaller, and soon, the moment of truth arrives.

Can she trust Adam, or has she wound up in the arms of a killer?



Excerpt:

“This was inevitable, wasn’t it?” I murmured.

“Mm?” His face hovered dangerously close to mine.

“Us, winding up here, like this.”

“Maybe so.” Adam dropped his hands to my waist, pulling us closer together. “I won’t comment on the paths leading us here, but I will say that from the first time I saw you, I hoped for this chance.”

The crisp mountain air no longer felt so cold. Heat spread over my body. His head ducked down, and he captured my mouth in a gentle kiss. Soft lips pressed against mine. I melted farther into his embrace. His tongue slid forward, and I welcomed it, reveling in his sweet taste.

I ran my hands over his shoulders and laced my fingers behind his neck. Lost in his kiss, I pretended we were two normal people surrounded by beautiful scenery, doing nothing more than succumbing to a mutual attraction in one exhilarating moment. Even if something terrible happened to me later on, I could say I chose happiness over fear.

Our kiss grew more fervent, and his grip on me tightened. I let out a small whimper when he pulled away, but he beamed at me.

“Stay with me tonight,” he said.

The edge in his voice sent a shiver through me, although my cheeks burned hot.

“Since we don’t know what tomorrow will bring, let’s be together now.”

A tremble shook my knees, and I was glad his strength supported me. Several tiny wisps of doubt flitted through the back of my mind, yet my desire for him overpowered them.

“Okay,” I said, the single word all I managed to get out.

Adam took me by the hand and led me toward his room. I floated across the balcony behind him in a dreamy haze. Once he opened the door, though, all semblances of tenderness disappeared.

Inside, he shoved me against the door and assaulted my mouth with a crushing kiss. His lips whisked away my noise of surprise, and a new wave of need washed over me. Yearning to discover more of him, I balled my fists in his T-shirt, anticipating the feel of the firm muscles underneath.

He cupped both sides of my face with his hands, the pressure of his lips never relenting. Though pinned to the door, I rolled my hips to meet him. His fingers drifted down to my neck, and I gasped.

Adam drew back, breaking the kiss, and studied me. Darkness shadowed his hazel eyes. “You still don’t trust me.”  Fingertips rested at my throat. “Not completely.”

I stared at him, my chin trembling. Twinges of guilt stabbed at my heart. I couldn’t answer.

“Oh, Veronica.” He towered over me, keeping me trapped. “I swear on my life, I’m not going to hurt you.” With one finger, he tilted my face upward. “However, if you let me, I will make you scream.”



Adult Excerpt

Adam stirred as I traveled lower and lower. I grazed the tip of his erection yet left it alone, choosing to cup his firm ass instead. Another strained growl rumbled in his throat, and he nipped at my lower lip. I giggled, and my fingertips danced back around to the front of him. With a light, feathery touch, I ran them up and down the length of his shaft.

The hand at my back tensed. I wrapped one hand around his cock, the perfect combination of satiny skin and solid steel. Its weight in my grasp triggered a new ache deep in my core. I had to have him again. Tightening my grip, I gave him a deliberate pump.

He broke the kiss, the muscles in his neck and jaw tight. “We’d better be careful,” he said.

“Right.” I delivered another playful squeeze before releasing him. “So, hurry up.”

Shaking his head, he grinned. “You really are something else.”

He groped around on the nightstand for the box of condoms, yanked one out, and donned it in record time. The mere thought of his cock inside me drove me crazy with desire, a craving only he could satisfy. I pulled him back toward me and ground against the swollen shaft.

Adam stroked the back of my thigh, lifting my leg over his hip. He penetrated my pussy, his wide head pushing inside. When our bodies reconnected, we stayed motionless for an infinite moment. I held him in place, marveling at how I seemed to be made for him. In that instant, nothing else mattered besides the two of us.

He slowly rocked into me. Faint flutters prickled at the ends of my nerves. Another gentle pulse intensified the pleasurable buzz. I looped my arms underneath his to embrace him and tucked my head into his shoulder.

“Uh-uh.” With one hand on my cheek, he guided my face back to meet his gaze. “Look at me. I want to see you this time.”

A stronger thrust caused me to cry out in surprise. I clenched my knees around him, drawing him farther in. Mirroring his movements, I caressed his jaw, drawing my thumb from his coarse stubble to his velvety lips. All my senses were in overdrive, every impression magnified.

Eyes locked together with mine, he buried his cock deep inside me again. The air whisked out of my lungs, and a new kind of apprehension churned in my mind. In this incredible, intimate moment, I was left exposed and vulnerable to him. I swore he saw inside my head and read my every thought. It had been so long since I’d allowed someone to get so close to me, but I’d promised myself to discard all fears for the night.

---

Buy Links:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0758Y58ZN/

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/seductive-suspect

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/seductive-suspect/id1277856473?

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Thea_Landen_Seductive_Suspect?id=Z3AzDwAAQBAJ

Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/seductive-suspect-thea-landen/1127046431

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/745546


Author Bio:

Thea Landen lives in New York with her husband and two children. She strives to encourage creativity and passion in all those around her, and uses writing to help inspire. Though she reads and writes in nearly all genres, she has a special fondness for science fiction, fantasy, and adventure and anything that pushes the imagination beyond its usual limits. When she’s not writing, or thinking about writing, her hands and mind are occupied by either yarn crafts or role-playing games.


Contact Details:

Email: thealanden@gmail.com

Website: www.thealanden.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/thealanden

Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheaLanden

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5782229.Thea_Landen

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00948YAXW

Google+: https://plus.google.com/110059409754775712023/posts

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Wanna Have Leather, Lace and Alpha Males Delivered Straight To You? Subscribe Below.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner